Wednesday, August 19, 2009

VIDEO CALL MAKEUP LESSONS: How-to Get Yours


Personal makeup lessons anywhere. If you have Skype Video Call capabilities, I can connect with you to teach you whatever you want to learn about applying makeup. If you don’t have Skype: Get Skype now. It’s free!


Here is how it works:


  1. Book an appointment time
  2. I call you using Skype Video Call
  3. You learn by my step-by-step Video Call Makeup Lesson
  4. I can see everything you are doing and give you the best tips and techniques that are unique to your features and lifestyle.

Many have asked when I will be in your city next. Now I can be there today!


How to prepare for your Video Call Makeup Lesson.


Get your Makeup, a mirror and your brushes. Make sure you have good light in front of you so you are well lit. (a simple desk lamp facing you will do perfectly!)

The lesson may consist of the following components:


  • Makeup interview- So I may assess your needs
  • Makeup Lesson- Step-by-step beauty
  • Special requests- What is on your mind about Makeup
  • Product Recommendations- This list will create itself as we do your lesson


How to book your appointment:


Email me at chris@makeupgourmet.com with this info:


  • Best days and times for your Video Call Makeup Lesson
  • How long do you want to meet (I suggest 2 hours for a productive lesson)
  • Your area(s) of interest for your Video Call Makeup Lesson
  • I will contact you directly to schedule your personal Video Call Makeup Lesson

Cost is $50/hour and the Skype Video Call is always free. I will be seeing you, and you me. Literally!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is interesting. Would like to let my girl apply for this.-- serving tray excessive sweating

Unknown said...

Or is checking this online sufficient? -- trampolines