Monday, November 3, 2008

Makeup Interview In Action

Professional Business Women of California
Nov 13, 2008
Sacramento Convention Center

I have been asked to appear at this event. If you are attending, please look for me in the exhibit hall. I will be demonstrating makeup for the professional women complete with my exclusive MAKEUP INTERVIEW which will change how you shop for makeup forever.

Please contact me for more info.

...................................................................

On Thursday Nov 6 I am participating in a fashion/beauty event at a clothing/accessory store in San Francisco called The Firm. A wardrobe consultant and I are putting together 3 lifestyle looks for busy city moms. I will be demonstrating a holiday day-to-night look straight out of someone's makeup bag. For more info, please call The Firm @ 415-409-0214

No comments: